Health Benefits of Papaya

Papaya: A fruit you can’t miss in your diet
Papaya is a soft, fleshy fruit which is large and elongated when ripe.  Its scientific name is Carica papaya. It is originated in Central America and Southern Mexico. Today it is grown worldwide in tropical conditions. It is also known as the ‘fruit of angles’ owing to its sweet taste and softness.

Papaya Nutrition Facts:
Papaya is high in Vitamin C, A and folate and fiber. Additionally, it also contains Vitamin K, magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium, pantothenic acid, and more.

Health Benefits of Papaya:

Reduces Cholesterol:
The fiber, Vitamin C and antioxidants found in papaya help prevent cholesterol build up in the arteries. Thus, it reduces the risk of high blood pressure and heart attack.

Helps in Weight Loss:
Papaya is low in calories and is rich in fiber; it makes you feel full for a longer duration. Thus, you eat less junk food.

Helps Cure Dengue:
In dengue, the platelets’ count in the blood reduces drastically. The papaya leaf juice is an excellent remedy to increase the platelets’ count. Grind papaya leaves with a small amount of water then strain the mixture to get the juice.

Delays Aging: The Vitamin C, E, and antioxidants present in this fruit help prevent your skin from free radical damage thereby prevents wrinkles and make you look five or more years younger.

Improves Eye Health:
It is high in vitamin A that helps prevent age-related macular degeneration and other eye disorders.

Prevents Arthritis:
An enzyme called chymopapain is found in papayas which helps control arthritis and osteoarthritis. Additionally, it also contains calcium, so regular consumption of papaya helps maintain the required level of calcium in the body.

Improves Digestion:
It contains a digestive enzyme called papain that improves digestion. This enzyme effectively breaks down proteins that reduce the conversion of proteins into body fat.

Reduces Constipation:
 Its high fiber and water content help prevent constipation.

Skin Care:
It contains antioxidants that purify skin and fights dead cells that age your skin.

Strong Bones:
The vitamin K present in papaya improves calcium absorption and is believed to reduce excretion of calcium through urine. Thereby, it helps maintain calcium in the body required to strengthen and maintain bones.

Prevents Hair Loss:
It is high in Vitamin A which promotes sebum production. Sebum is required to keep hairs moisturized.

Regulates Menstruation:
Green or unripe papaya helps regulate menses.






2 comments:

  1. Hello I want to write a little testimony about the good work of Dr. Odion, who cured me of Hsv 1 and 2 in just 2 weeks with his herbal medicines, I never believe that I can be normal again and have a good life like others always I was sorry for the day I was diagnosed with the virus, I lost hope when the doctor told me there was no cure for it, but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have children of my own well I am so grateful for my an assistant who treats me with his herbal medicines, I go online looking for anything that can help me because I can't handle it forever, so I found this email doc Odion on the blog of someone who was cured of it quickly. I contact him for help and explain all my pain, he told me not to worry that there really is a cure, I never believe until he sends me the herbal medicine when I order it and I have it within 4 days, so I took le for 2 weeks and the next week I go for a test, just to confirm that I am 100% cured of this disease what a miracle in my life, I am so happy at the moment, you can also contact him if you have such a disease by email drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or send him a message what is the application, phone number +2349019421176 Dr. Odion also has a cure for other diseases such as COLD WORKS, HIV / AIDS, DIABETES. CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MUCH MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr. Odion and free themselves from suffering.

    ReplyDelete