Health Benefits of Sunlight

 Health Benefits of Sunlight


Sunlight is very beneficial for our body, especially for our bones. Sunlight is a major source of vitamin D that is required by our body and bones in sufficient quantity. We can get lots of health benefits for our body just by sitting in the sunlight for 10 minutes every day. So, whenever you get time and space like a balcony, terrace bake in the sun for a while.

In villages, people get sufficient sunlight due to lots of open space but in cities where people are living in high rise building or society sunlight hardly falls on our body.



Benefits of sunlight

  1. Sunlight provides us with vitamin D that helps strengthen our bones. We can get up to 90% of the body requirement of vitamin D from sunlight.
  2. It reduces the chances or risk of osteoporosis, which is a medical condition in which our bones become brittle or weak and thus prone to fractures. 
  3. It improves the immunity of the body that helps protect us from various ailments such as common cold, fever, cough, infections.
  4. It improves the metabolism of the body that helps burn more calories and thus helps reduce excessive body weight.
  5. Sunbath promotes the production of melatonin in the body, it is a hormone that relieves insomnia and improves the quality of sleep.   
  6. Sunlight can kill bacteria on the body and helps cure minor skin ailments such as acne, pimples, and skin infection.
  7. It also helps reduce high cholesterol level, blood pressure and risk of heart diseases.
  8. It improves blood circulation throughout the blood and also promotes the number of red blood cells and while blood cells in the blood.
  9. It improves the digestion and thus helps cure constipation.
  10. The ultraviolet rays from the sun helps prevent the hyperactivity of the immune system. It helps prevent skin problems like psoriasis.

How much sunlight is sufficient?

It is sufficient to sunbathe 20-30 minutes in the morning three days a week generally before 10 am. It will maintain the vitamin D in the body.

Precautions:

  • Don’t sit in the strong sunlight such as after 10 am or noon during summers. It may damage your skin.
  • Don’t sit in the sun after sweating.

According to recent research around 80 per cent of people in India is deficient in Vitamin-D. Additionally, 90 per cent of the children are also facing many health problems due to the deficiency of vitamin-D. In Delhi alone, 90 to 97 per cent of school children between the age of 6 and 17 have been found to have a vitamin-D deficiency, while India is one of the countries in the world where adequate sunlight is available.  

3 comments:

  1. Hello I want to write a little testimony about the good work of Dr. Odion, who cured me of Hsv 1 and 2 in just 2 weeks with his herbal medicines, I never believe that I can be normal again and have a good life like others always I was sorry for the day I was diagnosed with the virus, I lost hope when the doctor told me there was no cure for it, but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have children of my own well I am so grateful for my an assistant who treats me with his herbal medicines, I go online looking for anything that can help me because I can't handle it forever, so I found this email doc Odion on the blog of someone who was cured of it quickly. I contact him for help and explain all my pain, he told me not to worry that there really is a cure, I never believe until he sends me the herbal medicine when I order it and I have it within 4 days, so I took le for 2 weeks and the next week I go for a test, just to confirm that I am 100% cured of this disease what a miracle in my life, I am so happy at the moment, you can also contact him if you have such a disease by email drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or send him a message what is the application, phone number +2349019421176 Dr. Odion also has a cure for other diseases such as COLD WORKS, HIV / AIDS, DIABETES. CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MUCH MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr. Odion and free themselves from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans at low interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this emails below only.
    Whats app +918256953815
    ushaservicesonline@gmail.com
    Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.

    1) Full Name:………
    2) Gender:………
    3) Loan Amount Needed:………
    4) Loan Duration:………
    5) Country:………
    6) Home Address:………
    7) Mobile Number:………
    8)Monthly Income:…………………
    9)Occupation:………………………
    )Which site did you here about us…………………

    Thanks and Best Regards.
    ushaservicesonline@gmail.com
    +918256953815

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete