Best Foods for a Tuberculosis Patient


 

Best Foods for a Tuberculosis Patient

Along with the medicines, a TB patient can be given the following types of foods for better results. Some of the main foods that can be beneficial for a TB patient are given below:

ü    Calorie-rich Foods: Foods rich in calorie can fulfil the rising metabolic demand of TB patients and thus help prevent further weight loss. So, foods like banana, peanut chikki, wheat, ragi, whole grain rice, avocados, homemade granola, etc., should be given.

ü     Foods Rich in Vitamin A, C and E: These foods help the body to fight infections. There lots of commonly available foods that can give you these vitamins such as orange, carrots, amla, mango, nuts, tomato, nuts, seeds, and more.

ü    B Complex-rich Foods: These foods also give strength to a TB patient to get well soon. Foods rich in B complex are whole grain cereals, seeds, cheese, eggs, milk, fish, chicken, seeds, etc.

ü   Protein Rich Foods: Protein-rich foods that are easy to digest such as eggs, paneer, soya chunks, Quinoa, can be given to TB patients.

ü     Foods Rich in Zinc: Foods rich in zinc such as nuts and seeds like chia seeds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, legumes, nuts like peanuts, almonds, cashews, and chickens, tofu, mushrooms, etc., are very beneficial for TB patients.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I want to write a little testimony about the good work of Dr. Odion, who cured me of Hsv 1 and 2 in just 2 weeks with his herbal medicines, I never believe that I can be normal again and have a good life like others always I was sorry for the day I was diagnosed with the virus, I lost hope when the doctor told me there was no cure for it, but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have children of my own well I am so grateful for my an assistant who treats me with his herbal medicines, I go online looking for anything that can help me because I can't handle it forever, so I found this email doc Odion on the blog of someone who was cured of it quickly. I contact him for help and explain all my pain, he told me not to worry that there really is a cure, I never believe until he sends me the herbal medicine when I order it and I have it within 4 days, so I took le for 2 weeks and the next week I go for a test, just to confirm that I am 100% cured of this disease what a miracle in my life, I am so happy at the moment, you can also contact him if you have such a disease by email drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or send him a message what is the application, phone number +2349019421176 Dr. Odion also has a cure for other diseases such as COLD WORKS, HIV / AIDS, DIABETES. CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MUCH MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr. Odion and free themselves from suffering.

    ReplyDelete