How to Increase the Immunity Naturally

Natural Immune System Boosters:


1) Sweet Potato:
It is a rich source of vitamin A and C. One medium sized sweet potato offers you 110% of your daily vitamin A requirement and 32% of your daily vitamin C requirement. These vitamins boost immunity naturally to fight against diseases including bacterial and viral infections.

2) Broccoli:
It is a nutrient-rich food that you can consume to improve your immunity. From just one cup of broccoli you can get as much vitamin C as you can get from a medium sized orange. This green veggie is also rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, and zinc and a wide range of vitamin B that include B1, B2, B3, B6. This combination of minerals and vitamins helps the immune system to run in top form. Besides this, it also contains glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant.

3) Pomegranate Juice:
Pomegranate promotes the growth of good bacteria in the gut or intestinal flora that improves immune system. It also helps fight bacteria such as Salmonella, Yersinia, and Clostridium and also has antiviral properties that helps fight against flu, and other viruses.

4) Tea:
Both black and green tea contain antioxidants such as flavonoids or polyphenols that help maintain and promote immunity and immune functions.  

5) Ginger:
Ginger is a widely used herb in Ayurveda owing to its potent medicinal properties such as anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. Besides this, the antioxidants in ginger help reduce free radicals and protect from cancer, arthritis, infections, and more.

6) Turmeric:
This yellow spice is widely used in cooking as a key ingredient in many curries. It is rich in curcumin that may help increase immunity by improving the immunomodulation capacity of the body. Add more turmeric to your food when you are suffering from flu or viral infections.

7) Citrus fruits:
Citrus fruits such as oranges, grapes, including lemons are rich sources of Vitamin C. The vitamin C helps strengthen immune system and is also believed to enhance the production of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. The WBCs play a major role in fighting infections in our body.

8) Papaya:
Although it is not a citrus fruit, it is loaded with vitamin C. A single papaya can give 210 percent of your daily requirement of vitamin C. Furthermore, it also contains digestive enzyme papain and potassium, folate, vitamin B that improves your overall health.

9) Mushrooms:
Rich in selenium and vitamin B (riboflavin, niacin, etc) and polysaccharides that help keep immune system strong and improve its functioning.

10)  Yogurt:
Yogurts that contain live and active cultures help stimulate immune system. Prefer eating plain yogurts rather than flavoured or sweetened yogurt. You may also get vitamin D from yogurt that regulates immune system and promotes body’s natural defence against infections.  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I want to write a little testimony about the good work of Dr. Odion, who cured me of Hsv 1 and 2 in just 2 weeks with his herbal medicines, I never believe that I can be normal again and have a good life like others always I was sorry for the day I was diagnosed with the virus, I lost hope when the doctor told me there was no cure for it, but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have children of my own well I am so grateful for my an assistant who treats me with his herbal medicines, I go online looking for anything that can help me because I can't handle it forever, so I found this email doc Odion on the blog of someone who was cured of it quickly. I contact him for help and explain all my pain, he told me not to worry that there really is a cure, I never believe until he sends me the herbal medicine when I order it and I have it within 4 days, so I took le for 2 weeks and the next week I go for a test, just to confirm that I am 100% cured of this disease what a miracle in my life, I am so happy at the moment, you can also contact him if you have such a disease by email drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or send him a message what is the application, phone number +2349019421176 Dr. Odion also has a cure for other diseases such as COLD WORKS, HIV / AIDS, DIABETES. CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MUCH MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr. Odion and free themselves from suffering.

    ReplyDelete