Health Benefits of Neem Oil

 

Health Benefits of Neem Oil

Neem oil is an extract of neem. It is obtained from seeds and fruits of the neem tree. It is rich in antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. So, it is widely used as a chief ingredient in lotions, creams, shampoos, etc. Also, when it is used in its pure form, it offers lots of health benefits.



Top ten benefits of neem oil:

1. Prevents Dandruff

It helps prevent dandruff as it has anti-fungal properties and dandruff is generally caused by Malassezia, a fungus.

How to use: You can add a few drops of neem oil to your regular shampoo before applying it to your scalp.


2. Hair growth

It promotes hair growth and health. It helps cure dryness and itchiness and provides moisture to your scalp. 

How to use: A paste can be made by adding 10 teaspoons of water with 1 teaspoon of neem oil, Triphala powder, sandalwood powder, licorice powder. Apply this paste on your scalp and left for half an hour then wash it with lukewarm lemon water.  


3. Dry skin cure

It helps cure dry skin as it contains many ingredients that are good for the skin such as vitamin E and essential fatty acids. So, it offers a natural way to prevent dryness. It has been found in some researches that neem oil can be absorbed by the skin deeply, which helps in healing the cracks and retain moisture in the skin.

How to use: Add a few drops of neem oil into one teaspoon of lotion and apply it to your skin to help with dryness.


4. Prevent Wrinkles

It helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles. It has been found in some researches that neem oil promotes collagen production and improves the elasticity of the skin. Its high vitamin E content also prevents free radicals from damaging the skin.

How to use: Massage your skin with a few drops of neem oil. You can add a few drops of coconut oil to it.


5. Treat acne

It helps treat acne as it has antibacterial properties. It also prevents the occurrence of new acne.

How to use: You can apply neem oil directly to your pimples using a cotton swab before going to bed.


6. Reduces Scars

It helps reduce the visibility of scars and fades dark spots that appear due to acne.

How to use: Pat neem oil directly onto your scars to heal the affected area.

 

7. Prevents foot fungus

It prevents foot fungus like athlete’s food. It is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that protects from athlete’s food.

How to use: Mix neem oil with karanja oil and massage your feet with this mixture.


8. Tones the skin

It helps remove pathogens that accumulate under the skin surface. Also, it opens the skin pores that makes skin smooth and healthier. It also balances the oil production in the face. 


9. Natural insect repellent

It can also be used to treat worm, insect and mosquito bite and as a natural insect repellent.


10. Enhances healing

It can be applied to minor wounds or injured skin to enhance the healing process.

 

Precautions

If someone experiences allergic reactions he or she may discontinue the use of this oil.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I want to write a little testimony about the good work of Dr. Odion, who cured me of Hsv 1 and 2 in just 2 weeks with his herbal medicines, I never believe that I can be normal again and have a good life like others always I was sorry for the day I was diagnosed with the virus, I lost hope when the doctor told me there was no cure for it, but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have children of my own well I am so grateful for my an assistant who treats me with his herbal medicines, I go online looking for anything that can help me because I can't handle it forever, so I found this email doc Odion on the blog of someone who was cured of it quickly. I contact him for help and explain all my pain, he told me not to worry that there really is a cure, I never believe until he sends me the herbal medicine when I order it and I have it within 4 days, so I took le for 2 weeks and the next week I go for a test, just to confirm that I am 100% cured of this disease what a miracle in my life, I am so happy at the moment, you can also contact him if you have such a disease by email drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or send him a message what is the application, phone number +2349019421176 Dr. Odion also has a cure for other diseases such as COLD WORKS, HIV / AIDS, DIABETES. CANCER, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MUCH MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr. Odion and free themselves from suffering.

    ReplyDelete